Chakras are our energy centers, connecting our physical bodies to the astral body. In simple terms, they draw in energy to keep the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical health of the body in balance. There are hundreds of energy centers, but 7 vital ones that we will be discussing in this series.
Our Crown Chakra is considered 7th and located literally at the crown of the head, so on the top of your scalp and slightly above it. It is associated with the color Violet/Purple and Consciousness. It's properties are:
- Physical: Endocrine System: Pituitary gland, hypothalamus and the pineal gland, nervous system, sleep patterns, headaches, etc.
- Mental/Spiritual/Emotional: No ego, higher consciousness, connection to God/spirituality/the Divine, oneness, unity, ends perceived limitations, endless Faith, your realization, detachment from the material world, open-mindeness.
To open and heal your crown chakra, here are some tips:
- Refer to previous emails for helping to balance all other 6 chakras, as any block in them can limit the complete openness in the crown.
- Learn to take care of yourself and make time for yourself DAILY. This leads to better understanding of yourself, more self-love and a better mental state to be there for others. When you truly can love yourself, you can truly love the world, and that is the core of the Crown.
- Help others for the sake of helping. Do unto others as you want done for you, truly. In whatever ways you can, from holding a door open for someone to volunteering.
- Be in Nature. Like the first chakra, Root, being in Nature really helps the Crown expand. Since nature is a creation of the Divine, reconnecting with it helps us reconnect with that Higher Power.
- Limit screen time and engage in more "present" activities. There are chemicals in our brain affected my phones, tv, internet and social media. Naturally raise serotonin by exercising, taking walks, dancing, creating, laughing, cleaning, etc. to help your mind be balanced.
- MEDITATE: Again, one of the best ways to heal a chakra. Our mind is the center of this Chakra, and meditation is all about calming the mind. Practice it daily.
- PRAY. You can pray during your meditation or take separate time daily to just talk to a Higher Power about your feelings, your desires, and what you are grateful for. This is the best way to connect with your Faith.
- Be vulnerable. Be authentic. Just BE. Kill off your ego. Ego is all about SELF, and Soul is all about God. Connect more with your SOUL, which is here to carry the message of the Divine. When you begin to share what has shaped you, in whatever way you choose, sharing your pain, to help others going through the same thing, you have found your purpose.
- Books: I recommend reading "Seat of the Soul", "The Untethered Soul" and "Celestine Prophecy." These will help you realize what we are really here for and are all related to deeper connectedness.
- Affirmations: "I am connected. I am whole. I am faithful. I am taken care of. I am connected to the Divine. I am SOUL. I know my purpose. I am aligned to my purpose. I am LOVE. I am LIGHT. I flow. I take care of my mental health. I am healthy. I am grateful. I am thankful. I trust the Higher Power."
- Aromatherapy- a mix of floral and pungent essential oils is the best mix for clearing the blocks for the Crown. Our Crown Chakra Candle-"Higher Self" is a great choice, blending lavender, frankincense, and myrrh. Check it out here: https://www.aromapoetry.com/product/crown-candle
- An overactive Crown Chakra is obvious in people who tend to lack faith and are negative, are full of ego and arrogance, materialistic, lack inspiration, toxic, greedy, overly jealous, and easily corrupted. Physically, they seldom sleep or sleep too much, have migraines, and experience dizziness.
"Stars in your
mind, energy in
You are the